How we can help
We aimed to assist elected officials, companies, organizations, foundations, angel investors, and government agencies to understand the practical cultural approach of the Haitian people and the Haitian Diaspora community $71 billion dollars buying and voting power.
We served as a capacity-building development service company to help strengthen the Haitian Diaspora community, the Haitian businesses, and nonprofit organizations sector, also Haitian government agencies.
We help bring a comprehensive understanding of complex issues and trends in today’s Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora nonprofit sector, to help solve programs and projects development instability problem.
The Industries we serve
International Non-Governmental Organizations
Such ass United Nations Agencies and other large international NGO’s.
Haitian Nonprofit Organizations
Any local grassroots organizations in Haiti, and Haitian Diaspora nonprofit organizations, as well as other non-Haitian organizations and social service agencies providing service to the Haitian communities in the U.S. and non-municipal controlled educational institutions.
We help support Haitian businesses develop philantropic strategy towards their project for Haiti.
International Government Agencies
U.S. based government agencies federal, state, municipality and any other international government agencies.
Health Care, Technology, Banking, Manufacture, Construction, Brewage, Appliance, Security, Retail, Energy, Hospitality, Aviation, Automotive, Telecommunication, Media, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, and many more.
Haitian Government Agencies
Haitian government agencies and public entities.
Private Charities, Corporate Foundations,Angel Investors, Venture Capitals, Private Equities, Principal Investors.
High Schools, Colleges, University.
- We serve as a strategic advisor to government agencies (local, state, and federal), foundations, and international NGOs providing funding and international assistance in Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora organizations, by looking more deeply at how you can make a difference during an emergency disaster in Haiti.
- ENO-Mission helps bring bold strategies to Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora community in unexpected ways. Through disruption and innovation, we help our clients manage the right network of resources needed for individual community sectors to streamline a better service delivery process, to help eliminate duplication of services while focusing on the population and community needs with real time data analysis.
- We bring a deep understanding of complex issues and trends in today’s Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora’s problems. We turn critical business and social issues into opportunities for growth, resilience, and long-term advantage.
- Our teams help clients manage the strategic operations, and regulatory risk in the Haitian market to maximize service value. Our experience in Program Implementation, Policy Development, Diaspora Marketing, Haitian Cultural Competency, and Organizational Development helps clients emerge stronger and more competent.
- As a Haitian-American owned and operated firm, ENO-Mission can help individuals, organizations, businesses create unconventional strategy solutions for their donation consideration to Haitian community-based organizations or for Haiti. Through disruption and innovation, we help our clients manage the right network of resources needed for individual community sectors in order to streamline a better service delivery process, to help eliminate duplication of services while focusing on the population and community needs with real-time data analysis. To help you take decisive action and achieve sustainable results. Our approach includes Processes, Techniques, Networking Relationships, and Philosophies that are based on the following:
- We offer in-depth experience and local knowledge of Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora community to help you, with your donation distribution. With a more insightful perspective, we can help guide your donation to strengthen one of Haiti’s communities in need and a chosen sustainable project.
- ENO-Mission seeks to build on synergies to maximize effectiveness to help our community and country develop more effective frameworks, and policies to promote economic stability and inclusive growth
- We help design and implement projects or programs that foster stability and growth by strengthening the capacity and skills force of the local community. Our staff possesses indebt practical teaching experience and local knowledge of the Haitian culture and environment.
- Our Program/Project Sustainability consists of the continuation of any project or program goals, principles, and efforts to achieve desired outcomes. Planning for sustainability needs to begin long before the program faces the end of its initial funding cycle. This includes:
- Evaluation and continual quality improvement
- Building and strengthening organizational capacity
- Expanding partnerships
- Identifying new funding streams and diversifying sources of funding
- Building a case for systems or policy change
What our clients say
I am very grateful for ENO-Mission and their team. They have been a huge blessing for me and EPCARE, by taking our sample concept idea and turn it into a fully operating nonprofit organization. They were able to help me organized and prioritized a realistic action plan, including accountability and milestone completion. This includes consistent communications, professionalism, and strong customer service.
ENO-Mission has helped us to have a better understanding of the Haitian-American Diaspora market in the U.S. As a result, we were able to craft cinematic contents that are based on to help to change the narrative of the community.
Marc Saint. Clair
Consulting theme is an invaluable partner. Our teams have collaborated to support the growing field of practitioners using collective impact.
Fax 781- 805-8011
1 Credit Union Way, Suite 215E. Randolph, MA 02368.
Mon–Sat: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM